Over nine weeks and five workshops, young photographers from all over the country entered their images of their #UntoldHeritage, leaving the judges and the public with HUNDREDS of images to choose from.
Here you will find the judges selection of winning images; 1 winner in each age group alongside 4 runners-up. You will also find the public vote winners and a small selection of shortlisted and international images of note.
The judging panel consisted of:
– Ronan McKenzie – Photographer, director and curator, featured in Photoworks Festival 2020
– Dominique Bouchard – Head of Learning and Interpretation, English Heritage
– Julia Bunnemann – Curator, Photoworks
– Ellie Turner-Kilburn – Queer History Now
– Sophie and Ben – Shout Out Loud Young Producers
– Martha Wood-Saanoui – Digitial Content Creator, Shout Out Loud